October 14, 2012

August Randomness

The girls got invited to their friend Andres birthday party it was fun.
Remi, Scott, Cheyane, Andres, Michael, Isaac, Marissa, J.J.
 Hudson was playing by the trampoline I saw him pointing to something then he started screaming, I picked him up and was wondering why he was crying then I got stung twice by a bee but poor Hudson got stung on his lip and it swelled up so bad he looked so sad.
 Cheyane on her bike being silly
 Remi giving Hudson a ride.
 We went to a blackberry patch and we all picked blackberries they loved having their own buckets hopefully next year we will have enough that we wont have to go somewhere else to pick them!
 Hudson kept saying "dirty" but then continued eating blackberries and rubbing his hands around in the dirt.
 Cheyane was so proud of hers.
 In August our cute Niece Hailee had an accident; she was in the backyard picking up screws she started running tripped and fell and the screw went into her head and into her brain. Ariane text Josh "we aren't going to be having dinner because Hailee had a screw in her head" well when Josh finally decided to tell me I was like....what she has a screw in her head? We drove into the hospital and they were life fighting her to primary children's. it was so scary and I couldn't stop praying for her and her parents exotically her mom who was due to have a baby a few weeks after. the next day the kids and I decided to drive down there to see her. she had to have brain surgery she turned out to be ok we are all so thankful that she is better!
 My garden did awesome this year and I canned so much I did tons of relish, stewed tomatoes, Plum hone, Plum Jam, Apricot Jam, Apricot Salsa, tomato salsa, Blackberry Jam, Green Beans, and lots of other stuff I can't even remember.
 
 August was also my friend Shauna's birthday and we were luck enough to be able to share it with her and go to pizza pie cafe. The greatest part of Shauna's birthday was they did an event on Facebook:Twenty One Hundred Letters for Shauna's Twenty First Birthday!
Let me tell you about Shauna , you may see a Handicapped Child, but that is so far from the case. I read her mom's posts about her , most often I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard! She is funny, feisty, and fabulous! According to her mom she is always happy, and finds joy in everyone and everything. She loves music, it only takes her hearing a song once to know it. She...
loves Dora, princesses, and pasta. But more than anything she loves seeing her name in writing. When she sees medical bills in the family mail that have her name on them, she will open them up, pretending to read and create a story, usually involving her and some hilarious adventure!
Shauna's body is nothing like her strong spirit, she has cerebral palsy, seizures disorder, Heart condition, Graves disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary dysplasia, celiacs disease, amongst other issues. Her life expectancy was never 21! Let's help Shauna celebrate her 21st birthday by sending her 21 hundred letters, just a quick note wishing her a happy birthday!
Shauna Kay
She and I have become great friends and I love her!
 The kids got to have a sleepover, can you tell they are a little excited?
 We also had a fabulous ward party my favorite part was the pie eating contest it was so fun to watch exotically the adult men.
 He said "I lost because someone put a hair in my pie" ha ha ha
 Cody did good at not getting too much on his face.
 The winner....Greg Gardner!
 By far my favorite part was the group picture because after the picture they started to get the house out to wash themselves off and I told them, oh let me hold that till we are done taking pics and then I started spraying them all down....HA HA HA (evil laugh)
 It was defiantly a great party and we are blessed to have such a fun and fantastic ward!

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

The party looks fun!!

Ariane said...

all your canning sounds yummy