October 14, 2012

School

Both my girls are in school Remi is in Kindergarten she goes in the morning. She likes school She is getting to be a FANTASTIC writer! I'm amazed at how much they write at school Her teacher is great! She did a boy in her class that bothered her a lot he would poke her and just be obnoxious but he was moved to afternoon so we were pretty excited about that.
Remi's First day of school.
 Cheyane & Remi on Remi's first day of school.
 In front of her school, Birch Creek which is right behind our house!
 In line getting ready to go to their first day of school Remi is the very last little person on the right line.
 Cheyane also started school she is also in the morning going to the same school that Remi went to last year; Head Start. We love her school it is so great! She is pretty shy at school but loves playing with her friend Emma Rigby.

Hudson & Cheyane painting.
I can't believe that my girls are getting so big. While they are at school Hudson and I play cars, clean up the house, fix lunch and dinner, finish projects, or run errands. I'm so glad that both my girls are so lucky to go to great school and have good teachers.

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

Both girls are getting so big. I can't believe they are in school.