October 13, 2012

Brigham City Temple

 We were all so excited to be able to go to the Brigham City open house we drove to Brigham parked at a local parking lot. We waited in line for the bus
took the bus
 and arrived at the beautiful temple.
The temple was so beautiful and I defiantly want to go back. I didn't get to enjoy it like I would have liked to because of Hudson screaming but still a great experience non the less.
Hailee, Linsey, Hudson, Cheyane, Remi, & Josh
Our Eternal Family
Princess Remi
 Princess Cheyane
 Prince Hudson
 Princess Hailee
 Princess Linsey
Josh & I
After we went through the temple we got to have cookies
 I found my favorite picture its hard to tell but it is children from all around the world with Jesus.
Kallen waiting for us as the kids called his name for like 10 min and he nicely waved! ha ha
After we decided to torture ourselves and go to Maddox with the rest of the temple visitors we waited for an hour and a half before being seated...but Cheyane and Linsey  found ways to entertain themselves and this is what I lovingly found on my phone.


1 comment:

Parker Family said...

The temple looks beautiful! That is fun that you went.