February 10, 2013

Remi is 6

I can't believe my baby girl is 6! We went to her favorite restaurant Chili's she got to eat her own pazookie by herself the waiter was nice enough to bring 8 spoons for all of us, but Remi did not want to share but we were ok with that so we made the spoons look like candles!
 We started out Remi's birthday with making her awesome cake! I made the cake layers the night before and I am so glad I did because this cake was quite the process!
All six cake layers
 Stacked and layered with frosting
All frosted with the base layer
I thought I took one more pic of me putting on the colorful frosting and that process but I guess I didn't but it took quite a while but then we got the finished cake and might I say it was awesome...more pics to come!
 While I was making her cake our neighbor Keonie & Suzette came and gave Remi her birthday present and can you believe it was just what she wanted Makeup, needless to say she was very excited but I made it very clear that all the makeup she wore would be "play" makeup and she can not wear it to school or church but she can wear it to "play" in. She does pretty good and doesn't go too crazy!
 Then we had her rainbow birthday party at the church it was eventful to say the least. the kids colored rainbows and sprayed them with water to spread the color.
 some of the parents ready to party!
 We ate yummy food, hot dogs, chips, and this awesome rainbow jello!
Then we played pin the cloud to the rainbow we decided they were all winners because it looked so pretty.

 Remi opened all her amazing presents we loved them all!
 Then we sang to remi and she blew out her candles,
 and we got to see the inside of the cake!

 Making that cake took quite a while and I like doing but this smile is what makes it all worth it!
 Cody is loved by all he is our neighbor he is so great with the kids and I sure like him too! We are so lucky to have him and his wife as our neighbor.
 lining up to play the live candy land game it was hard with this many kids it would be easier with a smaller group but it was still great!
 And last but not least was our treasure hunt that I forgot about until half the kids were gone but this was there favorite thing, next time we will do it first! they followed the colors to find the end of the rainbow and the pot of "gold"
her with her favorite present all her makeup, lip gloss, and fingernail polish.
 I love this little girl so much she brings such great joy into my life!

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

I can't believe she is 6!! That cake is awesome! Wish you lived closer to make my kids cakes!! She is such a girl isn't she.