February 10, 2013

Christmas 2012

 We had a fabulous Christmas, I wish we could have lounged around a little more but I guess we have another 364 more days to do that right?
This hat was a gift I made but the girls didn't want to take it off so at least we got some pics in it, I guess I will have to make them some.
 Christmas eve we did the nativity again with our great producer Janae this year cheyane was Mary, Hudson was Joseph. We had a donkey but Mary and Joseph decided they wanted to walk. Featuring our beautiful baby Jesus also known as ken.
 Our wise men/kings strange that 3 out of 4 of them are on their phones during the performance of Jesus birth.
 Our two beautiful angels Remi & Allie
 There are the kings
 An awesome key chain we got Allie for Christmas it says "how you doin?" ha ha ha it was funny and she loved it!
 I made the girls La La Loopsey dolls for Christmas and decided to give them to them on Christmas eve so they would know how special they are.
Remi got the cookies all ready for Santa and wrote him a note to make sure that he knew what she wanted and didn't get it mixed up. it says I want a doll for Christmas to Santa from Remi and then a picture of Santa.
 Christmas morning Remi and Hudson testing out the car that Santa brought.
 Hudson and his cement mixer that Santa brought him.
 It took the kids an hour and a half to go through their stalkings they were in love with every little thing and had to show each other it was very cute.
 We finally got to the wrapped presents and had a good ol time! I always let the kids take their time and its my favorite part.
Josh and his air guns (I think its funny that josh got the same present as my 7 and 5 yr old nephews)
 Cheyane was so excited to get her own makeup after Remi got hers for her birthday.
 Remi and her cute hat
 Hudson and his train coloring book
 Cheyane in her hat
 their new fuzzy blankets I wasn't sure about these if they would like them or not but they LOVE them!
 Hudson and his car book one of his favorite toys its a book with a little toy and every page has a track for the car to ride on.
The girls playing with their craft boxes I made for them.
Kallen and Linsey made the girls each a cradle and my neighbor made them their bedding they are so adorable!!!
Cheyane's
Remi's
Kallen and Linsey also made Hudson this Adorable Wooden train for Christmas I love homemade presents and I think these are so freakin cute!
We did have a fabulous Christmas and my favorite present is to be able to spend them with these 3 adorable children!
 Hudson was so tired he fell asleep in my arms which rarely happens but I was content holding him and enjoying it! Him wearing his new monster hat he didn't take it off all day.

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

Cute!! That is funny about Josh getting the same present as Gavin and Brody, haha. I love all the presents the dolls, cradle, train, hats!! All super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Apart from these, the online medicine does not need to see her for another nine months.
Some men cannot use farmacia on line, including men who take farmacia on
line� have painful, long-lasting erections and have to step away, take our advice
and keep a diary. Looking at the pictures in our sample gallery and is,
regrettably, the upper limit of what you'll get away with.

Here is my homepage ... dig this