October 14, 2012

Who Knows...

We went and got our pictures taken they turned out really good I will post them next but this is just one I took on the way up to the canyon.
 Remi had a mysterious bump on her arm it was big and had a small bruise at first and after a few days the bruise got big. I took her to the Dr and he ordered an ultra sound, just in case. It turned out to just be a bad bruise and is gone now thankfully.
 Cute love note I got from Remi she left it in my bed for me to find.
 Josh & I went to the haunted house with his friend John & his wife, It was very fun.
 We had another ward party. it was a dutch oven cook off Josh won the desert category they did highland games so that was fun to watch.
 Both girls got her Pictures done I didn't love either of them but they like them and we were doing family pics soon so we didn't do retakes.
 The kids love photo booths and I do too so they took a plethora of pictures.
 Hudson with his Vampire teeth
 We celebrated Kallen's birthday Ariane made a delicious cake and we had a nice relaxing evening.
 Kallen Baby Lizee & Cheyane
 Cheyane was VIP in her class last week so she made this beautiful poster for it.
 Cheyane & Hudson waiting at the park for Remi to be out of school.
 We decorated our porch for Halloween the kids loved helping and making sure it was scary!
 I am so blessed
 I volunteer at our local thrift store and the kids always find ways to entertain themselves.
Hudson
 Remi
 Cheyane & Remi
 Hudson
 I had a great opportunity to go to time out for women with some great family members Lanae (my moms sister) was nice enough to get me a scholarship so I could have the chance to go! It was so great and I loved it. Great music, & stories of inspiration.
Nicki, Irene, Me & Mindy
 Mindi & I
 Aren't we adorable I submitted this photo in their contest and can you believe I didn't win?!?!
 We got Nicki in on the fun!
 I have such cute & fun Cousins
 Irene, Nicki, Lanae, Mindi, & I. (Sarah was there but left early)
 Katie was also there but sat somewhere else but we had a great time at lunch with everyone.
 I was pooped but had a great experience.
 Hudson and I had fun playing with Lincoln logs but when I told him it was time to clean up this is what he did...he is a goof
 Silly kids having a smoothie with Grandma Nae
 We have been doing projects lately I have been trying to take some time out of the day just to do some exploring, experimenting, and creating with the kids. this activity was one of our favorites you fill the jar with water pour 1/4 c oil and add drops of food coloring to the oil then pour the oil into the jar with water as the oil settles so does the food coloring and it goes into the water and when it does it separates and makes small "fireworks" in the jar they loved watching it.
 This is her cool face, cool as in mom you are so awesome and cool! ha ha ha
I couldn't get Cheyane to look up to get a good pic she was too into her experiment.

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

What a cool mom to do projects. Time out for women looks fun.