October 14, 2012

Picnic

We went up the canyon and had a picnic up there it was fablous! Kallen, Linsey, Paul, Janae, Luke, Travis, Allie, Chuck, & Tia were all able to come. 
Chuck Tia & I
 Josh thought the campsite ought to smell good so they lit a candle.
Remi Roasting Marshmallows; she is really good at it at made at least a dozen of them to share with everyone.
 I like this pic! Josh & Kallen
 silly cheyane trying not to smile...
 but just couldn't hold it in.
 Hudson was so dirty.
 Allie & Janae
 2 of my favorite girls!
 We are so awesome!
 LOVE HER!
 Josh & I
 The kids favorite thing to do was throw dirt, sticks & anything else they could find into the water.
 Aren't they adorable?!?
 Luke playing with Hudson & Remi
 Janae & Paul
 Remi & I.

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

Looks like fun. cute kids