June 25, 2013

Allies Wedding

My little sister Allie got married! I love this lady so much! We met when I was 17 and she was 12 her mom and my dad were dating we hit it off from the beginning! The sad part of her getting married is that she is moving to Venice Utah, where is Venice...the middle of nowhere! ha ha ha
I threw Allie a Bachlorette party it was a blast! We had our own room at the behive grill it was so nice!
 We played a bubble gum game where I asked questions about Brady if anyone got them right they got a chocolate but if Allie got it wrong then she had to chew a piece of bubble yum gum! lets just say half way through the game her mouth was so full of gum that she gave up and spit it out! ha ha ha
We also had "kiss the bride" where everyone got to pick a lipstick and kiss our poster board and write their names by it,way fun!
 She got lots of great gifts for her home!
 Most of the lovely ladies!
 After dinner we went to the Persian peacock to get her goodies for her honeymoon.
Allies Bridal shower, the kids were a little excited to help her open her presents.
 Wedding day! Allie is such a beautiful bride! Her and Brady were married in the Manti temple it was BEAUTIFUL! to go to their sealing room you go up the spiral staircase on the one side and down the other spiral staircase on the other side. In the sealing room the sealer was telling us about the temple. The chairs were hand stitched with a lily on each seat by a woman in the local stake and if you looked under the seat you would be able to see the sisters name who stitched it. He was also saying a lot of things in the temple are originals such as the drapery and paintings, and the carpet was ordered from England to match the original carpet. needless to say it is a beautiful temple.



The siblings Chuck, Bjorn, Me, Allie, Brady, & Luc
 Bridal party
The cake I made for her Reception in Vernal
 Her Logan reception I helped her do and I must say it was stunning pictures doesn't do it justice.
Luc & Cheyane
 Steve (Allies dad) & Remi
 Me & Remi
 His favorite trick to roll up his tie and let it go I thought it was fun to see him teach himself this trick that he thought were hilarious!
 My favorite picture the girls were having so much fun and getting along very well I saw this and ran across the gym and acted like a crazy person to get a photo of it.
 Janae & I
 Steve & Chuck, they crack me up!
 Me & Grandma Sarah Anderson
 Josh and I got to have a nice dance at her reception in the same church where we were married and had our first dance almost 8 years ago.
Now that all the pretty frilly stuff is done I had quite the experience at Allie's wedding very embarrassing but I don't mind sharing for your entertainment. I had been on a strict diet before Allies wedding trying to fit in this cute dress and not look too awful next to all her skinny brides mates...the day before her wedding I finally fit into the dress I was so excited. Right before the wedding I asked josh to help me put on this nice girdle I bought to help suck it all in he ended up breaking the girdle. I couldn't fit on an undershirt because it was so tight so I was showing quite a bit of cleavage. while in the temple during their sealing there weren't many seats so I was standing behind the chairs trying to be polite. I started getting really dizzy was having a hard time breathing trying to stay in the dress that was a little too small. then all the sudden my zipper on my dress popped. I had a small jacket on but it didn't cover the whole area so I really felt like I was going to pass out. I tapped the women sitting in front of me asking if I could take their seat hoping not to make my embarrassing situation even more embarrassing by passing out. after the sealing the sealer then asked that everyone would mind leaving before the bride and groom and the parents he then pointed right at me to be the first person to go.....I quickly got up gave Allie and hug and ran down the stairs to wait at the bottom hoping no one saw. Then holding my zipper closed I went to the house area where the children were. standing against the wall not knowing what to do people started commenting on how pretty my dress was...umm thanks? I then asked a few ladies to help me with my zipper in the bathroom. I finally get my dress of and I am standing in my skibbies in the bathroom while they are trying to fix it. In walks an aunt saying "Allie needs you in the bridal room." I said "well..ok" we quickly fix my zipper put it back on and I run up to the temple asking the workers to show me to the bridal room but couldn't get into the temple because Josh had my recommend in his pocket. I ran back to where he was went back to the temple to go to the bridal room to help her put her veil in, helped her go to the restroom which was fun and she asked me to get her bouquet which was in the car all the way on the other side of the parking lot I found my dad asked him to help me and started running to get the flowers and POP there goes my zipper again. Frustrated I just decided to hold my zipper. they then told me they were going around to the other side of the temple to take pictures. holding my zipper closed I stepped off the large cement step and here comes the wind blowing my dress up so I am holding my zipper closed holding my dress down and my jacket starts blowing off my shoulders so I am holding the zipper closed, holding my dress down as I am holding my jacket on and trying to smile nicely to take pictures! after we left the temple I went and bought a new dress...its ok have your laugh maybe in the next few years I will laugh about it but right now I am still not laughing...

No comments: