January 2, 2013

November Madness

I took these photos to let you know I am seriously awesome and since this doesn't happen very often I figured it something to remember. ha ha we made cool shapes with our pancakes and it was a big hit!
 Josh took the kids to the head start Lowe's activity. They built airplanes and got ice cream and had a blast, and I had a relaxing evening at home!
 We got to go to Josh's niece Lizee baby blessing it was very nice, she looked so beautiful.
 We celebrated Josh's birthday I made him a Chocolate cake with Peanut butter filling and gauche frosting it was delicious!
 Hudson is such a silly kid he make me so happy and so crazy all at the same time. 
 Well I had a fight with a table saw and I lost... I was at Josh's shop cutting wood alone for some crafts. I was cutting some long boards about 8 ft long I got to the very end of the last board it flipped up I went to grab it and hit the top of the saw I immediately shut the saw off grabbed my thumb and called josh. I called him swearing....and little did I know he was at home with his phone hooked up to his Christmas light and speaker in the house and the kids were playing with it....yea so me calling screaming and swearing was in the loudspeaker and the Christmas lights were flashing to my voice....one of my greatest moments... josh hung up on me I walked to his office called him back asking why he hung up on me and to get to his shop NOW! he was on his way and I passed out in the office until he came and got me. he was driving like a maniac to the hospital. on the way there I kept telling him to slow down he was running red light passing in the turn lane. then when we were almost there he told me the kids weren't buckled...SERIOUSLY!!!! I was furious! got to the hospital they took me to a room took x rays, gave me awful shots in my joint to numb my thumb...30 min later they were ready to do stitches and the numbing was all warn off so he gave me shots again...still not numb so lucky me I got more shots in the tip of my thumb it was awesome...NOT!
Before
after stitches
 all bandaged...thumbs up!
 1 1/2 weeks later after I took my stitches out.

 but its all better now thankfully!
 We did thanksgiving with the Peterson's family it was fun.
Cousins
Josh and I went day after thanksgiving shopping it was super Josh stayed out with me until 3 am then I went to the mall to wait for JC penny to open I fell asleep on the couch at the play area until 5 minutes after they opened...oops.

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

I didn't get to hear the whole story of the tumb that is funny. But Gross!! Your niece blessing picture was so cute. You are a good mom always doing fun stuff. We love building stuff at Lowes!! So glad you are finally posting stuff!