October 29, 2012

Ward Prom

Our ward Elders Corum put on a Prom it was so much fun! The guys were supposed to ask their wives as if they were in high school.
I don't know if any of you know but I can't stand blow up decorations for the yards.....well that is exactly how Josh asked me he bought me TWO of them...really?
 Well I came up with a Great way to answer him! I was so excited! I went out and bought myself 3 new outfits layed them out nicely on his side of the bed and said "I'd love to get all "dolled" up and go to prom with you." he came out of the room after he saw it and said "I don't think those will fit me." and I said "was I supposed to buy something for you?" I think that is how we should give gifts from now on! ha ha

Well I was in charge of Decorations for prom it was a little stressful but so much fun and it was great to see it all come together! We had me & 3 Neighbors that blew up 600 balloons for the ceiling decorations. We walked them from my house to the church it turned out pretty awesome!
Table Center pieces I made
I loved the glowing tables.






 some photos of the couples.
 Entrance
 The Decorating crew minus a couple
Ready to go..
 I loved this dress I got it from the thrift store and it fit perfectly.
 Lisa & I at Callaways for our dinner
 It was amazing to me how many fantastic dancers we have in our ward it was so fun to watch!
 And afterwards we took the balloons home and filled up the girls room and they played in there for over 3 hours!
 And they had just as much fun Popping them
 They had professional photographers come and take pictures with the back drops of western theme, motorcycle, or the limo (which we got to ride it, yea we are pretty cool!) All in all it was a fantastic experience!

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

That is cool. So fun! We did a dance in our ward not very many people actually danced.

Braydan and Jessica said...

How fun! I love all your decorations and dress.